My sister in-law and I went to Taylor Swift tuesday night. It was amazing. She did awesome!! She sounded great, she had tons of energy, and she is beautiful. I had such a great time, I wish I could go again! Thank you so much to Breann for going with me!! Here are some pics that we took from the concert, they turned out pretty good, even though we were up in the nose bleed section!
5 comments:
SO jealous. Glad you had a great time! I love her music. Was she in tune LIVE?
Oh, I would love that, Ang!!! HOw super fun for you. I'm so glad you got to go!!:o)
I love the way you put your pictures up and they turned out great. Wish I could have gone, my mistake! Glad you had so much fun.
cool. you guys look so cute and looks like you had a blast. how fun!
Angela I am so glad you had a great time, you know need to come out and see your mother so we can go on a trip, It is my turn. I love you so much but I think you and Aaron need to give time to this grandma she really misses her Daughter and Grand Daughter and Son in-Law. I would so enjoy a chance to do some vacationing with you. I look so forward to the new little one on the way. You did a great job with all pictures and the song ect.
Post a Comment