Here is Ally on Easter morning in her pretty easter dress. Grandma & Grandpa Woodward sent her the bunny she is sitting next too, she loves it!!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Easter Fun
Grandma Wilcox wanted to know if she could color easter eggs with ally, I told her that I had saved it just for her. Ally had a great time, and I am so glad that it was with grandma and not me!! Here is a video and some pics of the exciting event!! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!



Here is Ally on Easter morning in her pretty easter dress. Grandma & Grandpa Woodward sent her the bunny she is sitting next too, she loves it!!


Here is Ally running to find the easter eggs at the wilcox family party, she loves candy!!!
Here is Ally on Easter morning in her pretty easter dress. Grandma & Grandpa Woodward sent her the bunny she is sitting next too, she loves it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So cute Ang!! I love the little video. How are you guys?!
Ally looks so cute in her easter dress and kissing that bunny! What a doll!
I loved the video! She just gets cuter and cuter! Her easter dress is adorable too! I love the polka dots on the dress and her kissing the bunny! Looks like you guys had a good easter!
holy cow. where did they get that cute bunny? and where did you get the cute apron for ally? so so so cute.
thanks for calling yesterday. i was driving when you called, and on the freeway and i dont like to talk on the phone and drive. i'm not very good at it! anyways, thanks for remembering me!
Post a Comment