Our Little Abbie turned 1 today!!! She is getting so big, and it has gone by way too fast! She is walking and talking and turning one! She is a happy little girl and we love having her in our family!! He are some pics of her birthday party and her Lady bug cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That cake looks amazing. I am so happy it turned out so cute, now I am going to still your idea lol. No really I am for Bailey's birthday.
Ang, her eyes look huge in that middle pic. What a doll, and you're such a creative mama. Love the cake!:)
Hi Angela,
I was looking through some friends of friends blogs today and found yours. Hopefully you remember me from good ol' Pine View! Your fam is adorable and you look happy which is great to see!
Karley Arritt
Wow Angela! You are a great cake maker! I love that ladybug idea - my girls are obsessed with bugs, so I'll have to try that some time. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment