Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ally's 3rd B-day, and the 4th of July



Ally turned 3 on august 6th, she is my big girl now! Here are some pictures from her birthday, she got a Tinkerbell ensemble from Nana and Papa Madsen, and a sandbox from Grandma and Papa Wilcox. We had a playdate on her birthday and some friends came over, she had such a great time! We love her so much!

Ally's Princess castle cake

Abbie found ally's candy while I was decorating the cake, she had a good time!
My cute little girls on the fourth!





3 comments:

Pickup Family said...

Looks like she had a great b-day. I am so sad we missed out on the fun. The girls would have loved it. I just love your girls, they are so cute.

Tresa Woodward said...

My grandchildren our so adorable. I have been so blessed. I only wish that I was there to spend time with them growing up.

Roulstone's said...

Oh my goodness!!! It's about time you update your stinkin' blog! :) These are the first pictures I've seen of Abbie. She's so ridiculously cute!!! Beautiful girls Ang! We need to get together again soon. I miss my friend. How are you doing by the way?