I was called on the fact that I haven't updated my blog in a long time. I have been kind of lazy, and have been really bad at taking pictures! We had a great holiday, even though it has been over for a while now. We went to Las Vegas for Christmas to visit my grandparents, and then the next week Ally and I went to Missouri to visit my Dad. Ally did really well with all of the traveling, even on the airplane. It was so good to see all of my family, it is hard being so far away from them, we miss them so much! We are lucky to at least have Aaron's family close by, we are so greatful for them. I did take a couple of pictures of Ally in the snow, and helping her daddy put together his router table, she is a daddy's girl! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ahh, those pictures are so cute Angela! Snow pics are the best aren't they!? I didn't realize you went to Missouri to visit your dad. How long did you stay? What's the scoop on everyone back home? Oh how I miss it too. I'm always trying to talk Brandon into finding a job there. Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time.
Such a cute family. Wish I could see you in all your cuteness too. :) Thanks for the post, you're the best!
I have one of those 'Daddy's girls' too. I love the snow, but dude... I am ready for Sping!
These are going to be memorable times Aaron. Enjoy each moment and thanks for sending the pictures so that we can share the moment with you also.
Post a Comment