Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby Da Vinci

Ally is addicted to baby da vinci. She watches it like 4-5 times a day. She points to the tv and crys for us to turn it on. She loves the puppets, she gets so excited when they come on. They blow kisses in one part, and she finally can blow a kiss because of the puppets. The movie is really cute it teaches them thier eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. Thank you to Natasha for leaving the video's here!

The puppets, and ally watching them. (I had to put this picture in, I thought she looked so cute with little pigtails!)


Ally blowing kisses to the puppets


I do have to say that she also loves to read her books, over and over again!

2 comments:

The Cuffs said...

Im so glad she loves the movies, she looks so cute!

Tresa Woodward said...

Angela She is so cute reading her books,we are so blessed to have her.